-
October 5th, 2004, 06:38 PM
#21
Inactive Member
peeker what kind of music do you play? email me a sample track or somethin, [email protected]
-
October 5th, 2004, 06:41 PM
#22
Inactive Member
That's good! So get yer arse down here! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
October 5th, 2004, 06:49 PM
#23
Inactive Member
danathor, buy a cd...$5. [img]wink.gif[/img]
DP, soon as the new record's out, and that pardon goes through...(not for me)
-
October 5th, 2004, 06:51 PM
#24
HB Forum Owner
Hey, great to hear brother! Here is to many more ass kickin' shows! [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]
-
October 5th, 2004, 07:06 PM
#25
Inactive Member
just got the night off work, too!
what a great day! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
October 5th, 2004, 07:17 PM
#26
Inactive Member
I need to get the mung Cd..need to introduce ou to the Swedish ppl [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
October 5th, 2004, 07:18 PM
#27
Inactive Member
PM me yer shipping info...
I'll let this go for free. [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]
it may take a while before I can send it, though...
-
October 5th, 2004, 07:25 PM
#28
Inactive Member
Thx Pete , [img]biggrin.gif[/img] man this will be awesome ,no rush I can wait [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
October 5th, 2004, 07:30 PM
#29
Inactive Member
Great to hear it was a blast bud!
I have a gig in two weeks
[img]smile.gif[/img]
-
October 5th, 2004, 07:32 PM
#30
Inactive Member
well, best of luck on that show, Porthos!
make sure you open with a Helix cover, and all should be well. [img]wink.gif[/img]
GIMME AN "R"!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks